Date/TimeWednesday, September 25
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
LocationCommunity Action House – Pantry
345 W. 14th Street
Holland, MI 49423
About this Event
About this Event
Stabilization Services, including food, diapers, baby food and formula, hygiene and cleaning products are available on a walk-in basis.
- After the sixth walk-in visit, the household is still eligible for Monthly Food Distribution.
- This pantry operates on a client-choice model of service, meaning that visitors can expect to choose from available items on grocery-store style shelves according to household needs and tastes.
Applicants must live in the 49423, 49424, or 49460 and have a valid id and proof of address (must be less than 90 days old) to be assessed for services.
High demand for services sometimes limits the number of people we can assist each day. It is recommended that applicants arrive as early as possible, or call ahead of time to verify they will be seen that day.
- 14th Street Office (345 W 14th St):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 1:00-4:00pm
- Wednesday & Friday: 8:30- 11:30am
Monthly Food Distribution/Quarterly Commodities
Community Action House provides a monthly food distribution to all low-income households in our service area. Eligibility is income-based, and households must provide picture ID and proof of address to access service. Households may come each month to receive this food.
Staff at Community Action House make every effort to treat all people with respect and fairness, and to provide knowledgeable, culturally competent services to members of the community. As a client, you have the right to receive services that you are eligible for; we cannot always provide every service for every client, but whenever possible, we will provide referrals and information about alternative community resources.